YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This Web site, including all of its features and content (the “Web Site”) is a service made available by TimeBase Pty Limited and all content, information and software provided (the “Content”) may be used solely under the following terms and conditions.
2. Limitations on Use. The content on this Web Site is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or Content.
3. Not Legal Advice. The Content contained in this Web Site is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice. You should not rely on the Content without first seeking advice from a qualified professional. Your use of information on this Web Site or materials linked from this Web Site is at your own risk.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. The Content and Web Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to TimeBase.
5. Linking to this Web Site. You may provide links only to the homepage of this Web Site provided you do not obscure any notices on the Web Site.
6. Links to other Web Sites. Links to external material are provided as a courtesy for our users and subscribers. TimeBase does not control linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services that may be available or contained on linked sites. TimeBase is not responsible for and does not endorse in any way the materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. Further, TimeBase does not warrant that such information is complete or accurate or that any information or links provided are free of rogue programming. If you access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. TimeBase reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
7. Comment Policy. Some sections of the Web Site enable users to post comments. TimeBase reserves the right to remove comments that:
(i) Use profanity, make personal attacks, or contain other inappropriate comments or material.
(ii) Which are not authored or which are not authenticated.
8. Comment Guidelines. By submitting Comments you are consenting to the following:
i. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post.
ii. You may not post content that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party’s right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
iii. You may not post content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. Language intended to intimidate or to incite violence will not be tolerated.
iv. By posting material, you represent that you have the legal right to reproduce, adapt, display, and distribute this material to others. TimeBase will not be held responsible for posted information that may infringe on a third party’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
v. You understand and agree that TimeBase may modify and remove comments. TimeBase may monitor user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason.
vi. TimeBase makes no warranties of any kind with regard to the contents of this site or to any comments posted by third parties.
9. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. TimeBase reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You should visit this page from time to time and be aware of the current Terms and Conditions.
i. Except as provided for in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and similar laws (but not implied by custom, law or statute), the Web Site is provided by TimeBase without warranties or any kind, either express or implied. This includes, without limitation, any warranty that the information contained in any product is exhaustive or error free.
ii. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, any liability incurred by TimeBase excludes liability for any claims, damages or loss, whether consequential or not, arising from the use of, or inability to use, the Web Site. This includes without limitation, damages or loss arising from any act, omission or failure (whether negligent or not) of TimeBase employees, contractors and agents.
11. Additional Terms.
To speak to a TimeBase team member, freecall 1800 077 088 (Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm)